Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I love my Koleena!!


First of all I love my sisters so very much!! They are such a blessing in my life. I know we have our disagreements and our issues but I know they all love me for who I am and we have an unconditional love for each other. I am so blessed for my abnormally large family of 13 siblings!!

My little sister Koleen moved in with us 2 weeks ago, I am so happy to have her here. She is such a joy in our home! She is so giving and helpful. She would help anyone in need including strangers.
She is always trying to Cheer everyone up and she brings such a positive energy to everyone she is around!! I was having a rough day last Thursday and I got home from work in an awful mood and she started jumping up and down in the car on our way to the twilight premiere singing as cheerfully as she could and says "Come on Angela get in the mood!!, Aren't you excited?!!" So my entire attitude changed, she is so good at making me feel better!
Savannah and JayLynn lover her so much!
Thanks Koleen, I love you and I am so excited for the memories we will make together!

Oh I also love Beth TONS too (for those of you who don't know, Koleen's twin...my sister) !! I wish they could both live with me!! Beth is a selfless sweetheart also. I will just have to steal her away to stay with me a lot!!
I am so proud of my little sisters for how strong they have been throughout their lives without a mother around it is very tough, they are my heros!!


I am really bummed that my sister Molly isn't in this photo, I love this picture of my sisters and I.
Koleen, Me and Beth

Koleen, Eva, Zackary and Audrey


Beth and Koleen

1 comment:

Jen said...

CUTE!!! Love those girls they are such little sweethearts!!!!