Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am Thankful For My Savior!


My heart is full! I can't even Describe the overwhelming feelings of gratitude for My Savior Jesus Christ and what he has done for all of us! This Thanksgiving week I have been gathering my thoughts and feelings on all the things I am grateful for and The top on the list is my Savior! Without him there would be no hope. I am who I am because of his Example and his sacrifice, I know I have so much to work on and I stumble constantly, I know I don't always do the things he would want me to do. I thank God for his mercy and Grace, I thank God for his priceless matchless gift to his children. I know I need his Atoning sacrifice and I pretty much need it constantly as I make stupid mistakes. What peace it gives me to know that I can be clean of my sins because he loves me so much to sacrifice for me!!

1 comment:

HOLLY said...

Thanks, It was nice to hear that...it has been a stressful week.