Monday, August 25, 2008

White Water Rafting down the snake river!!

I had a blast going river rafting this past weekend. My friend Jen turton called me and said her friends were taking her rafting and a few spots opened up at the last minute so she invited us to go with her. I had mentioned to her before me wanting to try it. Well I have to say I had a freakin' blast! It was tiring but well worth it! I looked so funny when I lost my paddle on the big kahuna....I almost fell out so I let go of my paddle to grab the rope to pull myself back in...(Broke rule number one..save your paddle before yourself, LOL)..Anyways....can't wait to go again!








2 comments:

Jen said...

Yee Haw!!!! Way too much fun and I can still barely move. Thanks for coming!

Big Daddy said...

Looks like you really had a great time! but those rafts look awfully small, don't know if you could get me on one of those. site looks great.