Saturday, August 16, 2008

Mural madness! My mural painting on line!


So my friend Jenn had been asking me for months if I could paint a mural for her son's room. I kept puting her off until I got a call from some videographers from Expert village .com . They wanted me to do a "how to video for the internet" So I thought What better time to paint Jaron's room! (Jenn's son) Jenn ahd a hard time figuring out what to have painted because Jaron likes so many different things. We decided to go with a construction truck mural. So I went and painted the room with a videographer from expert village...Judi (Jenn's mom and my friend) helped me towards the end of the video to get it close to being finished. Well I didn't hear from the folks from expert village at all after that day. I tried calling the lady who set up the appointment and no one ever called me back. I did searches on expert village and my video was not there so I thought maybe they never put it up. So now it has been like 8 months since I painted his room and I am sitting on the computer today and I decided to do a google search for murals for some ideas and a video of ME pops up on you tube!!! I am like WHAT!! Well I guess they finally got my video up! Anyways you should check it out! Here is the link I would love for my family and friends to post comments and ratings! There are 20- 60 second clips so you don't need to see all of them.


3 comments:

Jen said...

Great Job!!! Holy cow you were blonde back then that was a while ago.

Shayna said...

WOW... WOW...WOW... how talented are you! Gees!! That is so awesome!

Vani said...

Hello Angela,
I love your how to paint a mural videos.I like to try all kinds of paintings and when i thought of murals, i have so many questions like what medium, how to start, brushes, heavy body/light body and so on...
But, thank god i found your videos and i got answers to all my questions!
Thanks again to you and also expertvillage.com people.
Vani @ vanisworks.com