Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My babies are growing up too fast!



O.K. so this past week has been so bitter sweet for me! School just started for Savannah she is in Third grade already. I can't believe how fast time has gone by! She is so mature and smart. She is also very independent and she likes to do things n her own. JayLynn starts kindergarten on Monday. So I have mixed feelings about the mile stones JayLynn has had just in this past week! A few days ago she lost her first tooth, then the next day (day before yesterday) she learned how to ride her bike without training wheels. Leandro only had to work with her for about 35 minutes and she had it down. She looked so cute riding it around showing off. I can't get her off of it now. Then we went to my nieces birthday party and it was a princess party and she didn't even want to dress up for it. I feel like she is growing too fast without my permission. I am happy for her but I never thought my babies would grow so fast!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Way to go JayLynn!!! She looks so cute without the tooth. What are you going to do with your time while both girls are in school?