Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Our Cabinets




These are the before pictures
So I got a total steal on these cabinets on ksl.com for $140 for the whole kithcen !!! I sanded them down and primed them with a barn red primer, then I plastered on these beautiful raised relief fleur de lis' stencils. I then painted the cabinets black and distressed them so you could see some of the red showing through. I then bronze leafed the raised panel part of the cabinets with bronze leafing foil. They turned out absolutely gorgeous!! The pictures don't do them justice they are stunning in person!! I just love ksl!! I just love paint more!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love how fearless you are ! They look awesome ! I wish I was brave or at least knew what I was doing with paint . Great work ! I can't wait to see them at bunco !