Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's day weekend

We had a blast out in the desert for the weekend. We went out Friday night and came back Sunday afternoon. Tammy and her family hung out with us Friday night and Saturday day. When we got home we unloaded and showered then we drove out to my Grandma Giles house for her Mother's day party then we went to my Mother's grave.

My girls and I on Mommy's day
Our family riding around doing what we love best!!
Savannah on her 70
JayLynn on her 50
Tammy and I
JayLynn, savannah, Bella and Bryce cooking dogs at the fire
At Grandma Giles' house for mother's day Koleen, Josh and Zac at the grave
My Mother would be proud to see all of her beautiful family gathered together in her memory!! Not everyone was there at the same time but we all felt peace while we were sitting around her headstone together.

1 comment:

michele said...

What a beautiful family you have.