Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas day

The girls got up at about 7:30 a.m. Christmas morning. We opened presents and hung out for a few hours at home then we left to go down to Provo to my Dad's house (Grandpa Bawden). The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins. Grandpa made hi wonderful Gyosa we all stuffed our faces!!
Savannah and JayLynn Christmas morning (didn't get any pictures of Koleen because she had curlers in her hair and she didn't want to be in any pictures until she got ready LOL)

My sisters amy, Beth, Koleen, and Audrey

Savannahs cousin's Jolee and Trinity posing with savannah at her Grandpa's house The Chaos at my Dad's on Christmas (notice the big Jesus statue in the background? My dad sculpted that) how many people can say that Jesus stood in their living room on christmas day???


JayLynn and cousin Annabelle

We had a great Christmas this year!!

1 comment:

the Braby family said...

Aww! So cute! I love the pictures of your girls in rollers!