Saturday, October 25, 2008

Witches night out

My Grandma, Aunts, Sisters and cousins have been going out for the annual witches night out at Gardner Village for years and I have never been able to go. I actually went this year. So many Witches in one place!! It was so much fun. 5 of my 8 sisters (yes there are 9 of us)were able to go. We Danced, ate fudge, hung out and went through shops. I wore my Sister Amy's Evil Queen costume (from Snow White) and Amy was Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty. It was cold but we had a good time. I really enjoy hanging out with my Grandma, Aunts and Cousins also.

My sister Amy and I as The Maleficent and the Evil Queen
My sisters Amy, Beth, Eva and Koleen with my little nephew Zac.
Koleen and Eva (what a couple of real witches huh!

sisters Beth, Koleen, Amy, and Molly

Molly, Beth, Amy, Me, Koleen, Eva and Baby Zac


I really do make a good EVIL Witch Queen!! I am in the wrong business!!


Aunt Janet's crew of Witches

Aunt Bobbie's crew of Witches

Aunt Bobbie, Aunt Mary, Aunt Janet and Grandma Margene!

2 comments:

Judi said...

How fun is that?!!
You do make a good Evil witch :0)

Jenn said...

You and Amy have the same face when you can't see your hair. You look amazing as always