Saturday, October 25, 2008

Let the Halloween parties begin!!

My family is CRAZY for Halloween!! We go to a couple Family Halloween parties, witches night out, Halloween itself not to mention we have a murder mystery dinner tonight! So I will be posting LOTS of Halloween pictures from different occasions.

This post is the Halloween party at my Dad's house when we went their to celebrate my Brother Spencer's 15th birthday and My sister Audrey's 17th birthday. Savannah dressed up as a witch and JayLynn as a pirate.

This is Spencer in the Jack Sparrow costume he made HIMSELF from scratch (dreadlocks and all) no kidding!!
Annabella and JayLynn playing together at the party arggggg!!

My nephew Brigham was the cutest little Dinosaur ever!!

My niece joAnn, Niece Jolee and Savannah

4 comments:

the Braby family said...

I LOVE you and Leondro's costume. You guys are so flippin' creative!

Kim said...

Where do you come up with all your costume ideas??? You guys look great. I wish I could be that excited about halloween.

Jen said...

Way CUTE love your's and Leandro's costume!

Judi said...

Sending a happy BOO to you!!