Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's about time I posted something!!!

Many appologies for not posting anything since last July!!! As you all know there have been some big life changes since last summer.

Last month I decided to take a vacation with the girls and me and my sister took our kids to Disneyland. I was so excited when JayLynn said she wanted to wear her princess costume, I thought she had grown out of that phase. Savannah wanted to be a pirate so she dressed up in her cousin Riley's pirate costume that Amy had made for him 2 years ago. All the kids looked so cute all dressed up!!

This photo was taken after a long day of play!! They were so exhausted!!
JayLynn made such a cute Belle!! This photo was taken in our Hotel room.

She made a great Cinderella too!

Savannah as a pirate, she looked so good! this costume fit her personality perfectly.

Savannah, her cousin Jolee,JayLynn and her cousin Riley

No comments: