Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The basement Bathroom countertop and tile

Well our work is finished downstairs!! No more work downstairs!! I finished the counter top last night and we sealed the grout this morning. The tile turned out beautiful.
I made this counter top the same way I made the kitchen counter only I used different colors and paint techniques.
Eva and I found this nasty ugly bathroom vanity at savers for only $15, I was even skeptical on whether or not we could make it look good!! We put on some raised stencils and painted and glazed it, then we changed out the hardware and pulls and tah dah....it looks FAB!! I wish I had before pics because it was bad!! You wouldn't even believe it was the same cabinet!!


tile work!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

It looks amazing. Great Job!!

michele said...

That is quite inspiring, I would love to be able to finish my basement the way you guys have and for the same cost too.