Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Candy Land Parade Float









Me and my sister Eva were asked to help with this parade float for our Church. We can't take credit for the whole thing but we were happy to be a part of it. Lots of hours went into this and lots of people helped out...hours and hours of sculpting chicken wire, doing paper mache, and painting!! The theme is 'If I could I would...Live in Candyland.' It is for the Lehi mini float parade. I'll post more pictures of it after the parade on Saturday. We are so excited to see where it is placed with the judges!! :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is soooo cute!! Fun!!

HOLLY said...

looks yummy!

chandra said...

WOW!!! It looks really fantastic!!!!!! We made one too and I was pretty thrilled with our float. But your float shoots it down... hard. hahaha damn your ward for knowing you are such a talented artist!
I will take some pics of ours at the parade. See you there (ours is, if I could I would go to neverland)